Hire Counsel is currently seeking a temp litigation paralegal for a long-term assignment. Below are the details staffing a document review project and below are the details (in your response, please answer all questions below):
Start Date: Approximately 5/1/18
Anticipated Duration: Could last up to 12 months.
Location: Los Angeles
Hourly Rate: $44.30
- Three years of experience as a litigation paralegal including trial experience
- One year of experience in automated litigation support
- Paralegal certificate preferred. An equivalent level of training may be substituted
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems
- Must have excellent knowledge, including knowledge of standard legal citation system sufficient to perform legal research;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel MS Access or other similar databases and Outlook), Adobe Professional and WordPerfect Office Suite or similar applications
- Ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff
- Assist attorneys and other paralegals in preparing for trials and arbitrations, creating trial notebooks, and preparing deposition summaries and witness and exhibit files
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
If you are interested, please send your resume as a word document (no pdf’s or Google Docs) to: Bernadette4@hirecounsel.com
In your response, please answer the following questions:
Do you have any known out of office plans through the end of August?
If so, when?
Are you under consideration for any other project, or perm opportunity?
Are you involved with any other legal work?
If so, briefly explain:
What is the best telephone number where I can reach you?
About Hire Counsel
Over the past two decades, Hire Counsel has built strong, trusted client relationships with the nation’s most reputable corporations and law firms, enabling us to bring the best opportunities to candidates like you. We are dedicated to Serving Today’s New Legal Economy. Our professionals have the advantage of flexibility, competitive hourly rates, healthcare insurance, 401(k), as well as equity participation and profit sharing through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan. We hold all resumes in the strictest confidence.
Bonus Referral Program
If you have a friend who is interested in our job opportunity, refer them to us and you could earn a bonus of up to $500! To learn more about our Referral Program, click here: http://www.hirecounsel.com/referral-program/10183